Sunday 12 June 2011

I got a job!!

Well i got a few job offers and several interviews for Midwife Practitioner permanent posts. I decided to take the one closest to home- which is still 180 miles/4 hours away. I had a huge dilemma whether to go for the better paid or less well paid job... with a rather large salary difference [c.10K]... I decided to take the lower paid position as I feel I will be happier in the City I have chosen than the other places (Greater London). I also have an interview for a hospital I realllly wanted to work at, but only got it after I accepted my post, it's at the end of the month and my friends are telling me just to go and see what it's like.
I'm a little apprehensive about moving, what with everything going on right now, and the pause in my studies has set me back a bit. I've totally lost all drive to pick it up again, but I really have to start my final essay and finally plan/begin my dissertation...

No comments:

Post a Comment